The versatility of the Cri-Twin Modular System makes it an ideal choice for preparing a hole for a finish boring operation. The twin cutting edges ensure that the hole is round, straight, and on the location for your final boring operation. You have three insert holder styles to choose from whether you need a flat bottom, rapid material removal, or large stock removal.
- Rough boring tool that provides you with finish bore quality
- Insert pockets use standard ANSI inserts
- Zero Lead Insert Holders for Flat Bottom Applications (Style 0)
- Symmetrical Insert holders for balanced cutting providing higher feed (Style 1)
- Asymmetrical (Single Effective) Insert holders for removing double the material (Style 2)
- All Cri-Twin Modular Systems are through coolant capable
- Dual dial screws allow for individual insert holder adjustment with .001" (.02mm) increments