Original T-A® is an excellent choice for general purpose use. The design provides fast penetration rates that produce good hole size and finish. Standard geometry combines highly efficient and stable cutting action to minimize power consumption. Recommended for use in most steels, cast irons, high temperature alloys and aluminum alloys.
Features & Benefits:
- 12 Holders cover a range of 0.374” to 4.5” (9,5mm to 114,00mm)
- Through coolant optimizes chip evacuation and improved tool performance
- Corner clip allows for effective heat dispersion and increased tool life
- Ground back location ensures accurate positioning
- Self-centering point eliminates center drilling
- Web Thin reduces thrust and increases point strength allowing greater reliability
View T-A® product offering!
View the Deep Hole Drilling Guidelines here:
The RCA Safety Procedures can be found here: